In 1985, René Mazeau retires; then Rene and Michelle donated their property to their four children. These continue to operate separately and independently. Since then, Philip has developed Château TOUTIGEAC with his wife Martine. Today Oriane, their daughter, takes over by providing meticulous care in the management of the Estate with her touch of femininity.
- Surface: 40 Hectares,
- Average age of vines: 26 years,
- Number of bottles produced: 300 000 bottles,
- Wines produced: Red, dry white, rosé,
- Soil : siliceous clay / calcareous clay outcrop Drained land to maintain a optimal state of health,
- Altitude : 110 meters,
- Exposure plots: Gentle slopes, exposed South - East and South - West.