Field of twenty hectares situated on a clay-siliceous outcroup, adjacent to the Chateau TOUTIGEAC. Its commercial development was led by Philippe MAZEAU in the 1970s, markets of Northern Europe.
- Surface:20 hectares,
- Average age of vines: 30 years,
- Number of bottles produced: 140 000 bottles,
- Wines produced: Red, White, Rosé,
- Soil: siliceous clay / calcareous clay outcrop Drained land to maintain a optimal state of health of the vines,
- Altitude : 110 meters,
- Exposure plots: Gentle slopes, exposed South - East and South - West.